- foreign students or overseas Koreans who have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
(The documents will be downloaded after you’ve signed up)
- Application form & Study plan
- 2 photos (with white background, 3.5 ｘ 4.5)
- Agreement on the Collection and Use of Personal Information
- A notarized sponsorship letter(Some countries don't need this document)
- An original graduation diploma&academic transcript(English traslated notarized copy)
- A copy of passport and ID issued by foreign government organization or alien registration card
- Applicant's or parents' bank statement with the proof of $10,000(USD) deposit balance
- A notarized sponsorship letter(21 countries announced by the Minister of Justice)
- 21 Countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Nepal, Mongolia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Iran, Egypt, India, Indonesia, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Thailand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines
- ① Apply for the course through the internet.
- ② DILC’s Approval of the documents .
- ③ Reporting the successful applicant (candidate).
- ④ Applicant should wire the tuition and application fee.
- ⑤ The DILC issues admission.
- ⑥ Applicant receives admission and applies for a Visa
- ⑦ Applicant takes a level test before entering the program.
||Duksung Women’s University
||Hanabank, 419 Ssangmun dong, Dobong gu, Seoul 132-885, KOREA
Applying for Visa
- 6-month short-term visa (D4) : The center will apply for the immigration office at Sejongno
- Visa for Language Study Abroad (D-4-1): Apply to diplomatic offices or Seoul immigration and foreigners' offices at Sejongno
- Visa-extension: Students should have 90% attendance and average 70 in GPA for extending their visa. → Make a reservation at Hi korea and visit the Sejongno branch of the Seoul Immigration on the reservation date.
To get a refund, you need to submit the original copy of admission and the receipt of tuition, and fill out the refund form.
- Before beginning the course : The full amount of tuition
- Less than one-third of the total hours of the application per month: 2/3 of tuition
- Less than one-half of the total hours of the application per month: 1/2 of tuition
- After one-half of the total hours of the application per month: No refund
* Application fee (50,000 won) is not refunded.
Duksung International Language Center, Duksung Women’s University
381, Uichon-ro, Dobong Gu, Seoul, 01370, Korea